- “Deciding Between an Internship and Private Practice,” virtual The Big Student Careers Fair 2021, February 6th, 3:40 pm CST
- “Networking 101 & ER Relief”, virtual Virginia-Maryland – VBMA and ECC, February 8th, 5:30 pm CST
- “Finding Your Unicorn Practice,” virtual University of Illinois – VBMA, February 11th, 6 pm CST
- “Networking 101”, virtual Tufts – VBMA, February 22nd, 5 pm CST
- “How to BE a Superstar Mentor,” Fetch 360 virtual, February 25th, 7 pm CST
- “How to FIND a Superstar Mentor,” Fetch 360 virtual, February 25th, 8 pm CST
- “ER Relief,” virtual Texas A&M – VBMA, March 9th, 7 pm CST
- “Career Journey with Dr. Crocker,” virtual Iowa and Missouri WVLDI Chapters, March 11th, 5:30 pm CST
- “Mentorship LIVE Q&A with Dr. Crocker and Dr. Marshall,” virtual SAVMA Symposium, March 13th, 3:45 pm CST
- “10 Tips and Tricks for Equine Ambulatory Practice”, virtual Iowa SCAAEP, March 22nd, 7 pm CST
- “Finding Joy as a Veterinarian,” virtual WCVMA, March 23rd, 7 pm CST
- “Comments, Likes, and Connections,” virtual Minnesota VBMA, March 30th, 6 pm CST
- “TBD,” virtual Western University VBMA, April 7th, 2 pm CST
- “Finding Joy as a Veterinarian,” virtual Tuskegee SAVMA, April 8th, 6 pm CST
Currently offering web-based interactive talks for veterinary professionals.
Open to booking Spring veterinary school speaking engagements.
Dr. Crocker was featured on the Pawareness Podcast. Hear them discuss what it means to properly medicate pets, a few reasons why a pet owner may not be able to medicate their own animal, along with solutions for this troubling issue.
Dr. Crocker went on the Thrive DVM Podcast and talked about what happens when you get the career you always dreamed of and planned for – but then you have to pivot. What it means to find your identity outside the job, and creating a life and career you are obsessed with.
Dr. Crocker on the importance of mentorship and finding the right person within the veterinary industry on NextPod.
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below to contact Dr. Crocker.
Please note I cannot answer specific vet questions relating to your pet. Providing vet advice under these circumstances is illegal as any advice could be misleading without having a full medical history, diagnostic test results and completing a thorough physical examination.