Mentorship is a cornerstone of any successful veterinary journey.
Whether you’re the mentee or the mentor!
How it works:
1) Dr. Crocker receives a request for a mentorship connection.
2) She identifies local veterinarians who share interests with that mentee.
3) Using a private database she will send contact information for several mentors via email.
4) The mentee will then personally contact them to start the relationship.
5) Both mentors and mentees can offer feedback to Dr. Crocker about their experiences via email.
Dr. Crocker is passionate about CONNECTING veterinary students and young veterinarians with seasoned veterinary professionals.
Fill out the form below if you are interested in being a part of this positive, supportive veterinary community.
Please note: only veterinary professionals in the United States and Canada are eligible to participate.